The Ultimate Bucket List for Single Women to Do this Summer:
The sun is shining and birds are singing..
I am sitting out on my back porch with a freshly cut lawn this mean only one thing
IT MUST BE SUMMER TIME!!!
I know that Memorial Day it the official mark of summer however it is 75 degrees in the Northwest. So that means everyone is thinking about summer.
Which got me thinking about to do this summer.
What fun and adventures things to do.
Here is a list of things to do that will get you out of the house,
Help you meet new people, help you not drift through the summer.
Help you actively wait on God while having the time of your life.
Without further a due here is the
ULTIMATE SUMMER BUCKET
For Single Women!!!
We are talking 50 things that you really can do.
This list is most helpful for women who want to make memories and for women who want to have a truly want to have awesome answer when a date asked “how’s your summer going?”
Check out the list below:
- Visit that cool new Coffee Shop
- Start a Creative Journal
- Girls Night to the Movies
- Go to an outdoor concert
- Cook for friends or roommates
- Text an old friend you haven’t talked to in awhile
- Visit a Book store and spend the afternoon browsing
- Take a pictures of the city you live in
- Volunteer at your church
- Do an in depth Bible Study of the Book of Esther
- Take a Road Trip to somewhere you have never been before
- Go to a car/boat show. (Great Place to meet men)
- Start a Book Club or small group Bible Study
- Spend a little more time Praying
- Say Yes to a spontaneous adventure
- Be confident in a Bikini
- Buy a New Pair of Heels
- Join in on a beach volley ball game
- Get a new hair style
- Chase down an ice cream truck
- Send a message in a bottle
- Ride in a paddle boat
- Go on a long hike
- Blow Bubbles like a little kid
- Try every drink at Starbucks
- Hit the Happy Hour alone…(remember the 2 drink max rule)
- Attend a wedding (one you weren’t invited to maybe?)
- Have a DIY weekend
- Play tourist in your own city
- Travel alone somewhere
- Start a new hobby
- Go to the movies alone
- Go for a run
- Have Spa Day (at home or Spa place)
- Read at least one Personal Development book
- Write down everything you are looking for in a man
- Try a new dating App for one day
- Start a conversation with a stranger
- Go one day without Social Media
- Buy a new summer outfit that makes you feel feminine
- Go on a blind date
- Go on a picnic (a date, friends, alone?)
- Light candles, turn on soft music, and take a bath
- Learn to cook a gourmet meal
- Pay for someone behind you coffee’s
- Volunteer at Soup Kitchen
- Jump out of an airplane
- Go rock climbing
- Work towards financial freedom
- Say Yes to everything for one day.
There you have it…have I missed anything? What would you add to it?
Leave a comment below.
And remember you are the child of the Most High God.
P.S. If you would like to learn more about finding and keeping a man. Learning how to have the life of your dreams then you need to sign up for our 6 week course to find the man you deserve and desire. Fill out the form below. We start June 1st
Latest posts by coachterra (see all)
- How Jealousy and Envy Can Improve Your Life - November 30, 2018
- The Only Time Management Secrets You Will Ever Need - November 27, 2018
- 5 Secrets To The Perfect Self-Care Routine - November 26, 2018