Ultimate Bucket List for Married Couples.
WOW!! Can you believe summer is almost here?
Yes here comes the warm sun, sandy beaches, and the phrase “close the door” and “in or out” comes out of our mouths.
For many of us wives we think about fun stuff to do for the kids but what about fun things to do with your husband?
I don’t know about you but my husband have to plan our time together. We want to spend time together but our lives get in the way sometimes. So really this list is for my husband and me this summer so we are intentionally spending time together.
Of course with anything I write you can use all or some of my ideas. This list is just a start to many many wonderful dates with your spouse. Now this list is very G rated so I do suggest if you want to add in some more adult activities I would add those in too.
So here you go….The ULTIMATE SUMMER BUCKET LIST!!
- Get a couples massage. (this is the first for a reason 😉 )
- Kiss on the Top of a ferris wheel
- Go on stargazing. (If you have a pick up truck, put blankets and pillows in the back. Let the night take you to the stars)
- Road trip somewhere spontanesous
- Learn one of the romance languages
- Watch the sunset from the hood of your car
- Have a water balloon fight…
- Dance until the sun comes up (take the kids to grandma’s)
- Build a blanket fort
- Go Zip Lining
- Go to the beach by yourselves
- Play twister with whip cream
- Kiss underwater
- Take a dance class together
- Kiss under the fireworks
- Eat spaghetti like Lady and the the Tramp
- Go to the Drive-In movie theater
- Do Valentine’s Day in July
- Carve your initials in to a tree
- Stay up to watch the sunrise
- Start a New Tradition
- Become a regulars somewhere (coffee shop/restaurant)
- Play Hide and Seek at IKEA
- Have a marshmallow fight
- Read the same book/Bible Study to talk about over the summer
- Go rock climbing
- Volunteer at chruch
- Make a time capsule
- Have a tech free day
- Go to a baseball game
- Have a DIY weekend
- Have a water gun fight
- Go paddle boating
- Camp out in the back yard
- Have candlelit outdoor dinner
- Dance outside in the summer rain
- Leave sweet sticky note to eachother
- People watch in the park and makeup stories for each couple you see
- Go mini golfing
- Send a message in a bottle
- Take a cooking class together
- Make something homemade that you can pass down to your children
- Go on a hike
- Wash the car toghether
- Host a block party
- Take a ride on a train or ferry
- Go on a romantic picnic
- Pick some berries to make a pie or jelly
- Make a couples play list together
- Take a tour of your home town (don’t forget to take pictures)
This is just the beginning of an awesome summer…I am sure you have some ideas you can add to the list. Let me know your plans for the summer. Leave a comment below.
Remember you are the child of the most high God.
P.S. If you want to learn more about how to keep the spark alive in your marriage check out our six week workshop starting June 1st and get more creative to add passion and elegance to your marriage.
Latest posts by coachterra (see all)
- How Jealousy and Envy Can Improve Your Life - November 30, 2018
- The Only Time Management Secrets You Will Ever Need - November 27, 2018
- 5 Secrets To The Perfect Self-Care Routine - November 26, 2018